The Linenhall Arts Centre
Started Life in 1976, it was funded by the Department of Education and set up as a pilot project to take temporary exhibitions from the important collections in the National Museum, the National Gallery and the National Library.
Quite quickly the Centre also began to develop its own programme of exhibitions and events, focusing on the contemporary arts and on bringing quality performances into the area.
The Linenhall Arts Centre has a comprehensive arts programme throughout the year including visual arts by local and other artists in addition to an ongoing programme of theatre, dance and music. The centre also has a charming cafe to feast the body as well as the mind.
What’s on at Linenhall Arts Centre 2019
- Friday 9th August - Saturday 7th september - Visual Art Gallery Out from in between - Aileen Hamilton
- Sunday 1st September – Thursday 5th September - Inishbofin Creative Writing School – Workshop
- Thursday 12th September @ 8.00pm - Grace Foley & Wayne Woodman – Music
- Wednesday 18th September @ 8.00pm - Alan Kelly Gang & Eddi Reader – Music
- Friday 8th October - Stand up Comedy Ger Staunton
- Wednesday 9th October @ 8.00pm - Bangers and Crash Percussion Group – Music
- Saturday 26th October 11.00am & 2.00pm - Rockin Rhymes – RoolaBoola Children’s Art
- Thursday 5th December - Hairy Enya David O'Doherty new Show ULTRASOUND
To book accommodation at the Harlequin Hotel for a show/event at the Linenhall Arts Centre click here Music and Events accommodation
For further information and tickets click on this link: https://thelinenhall.ticketsolve.com/shows