The Ellison Hotel l Castlebar Mayo
If style is your thing, then stay with us at the luxury four star boutique hotel, located in the centre of Castlebar town, in the Heart of Mayo, and, just 15 minutes from Westport town.
Ireland West Knock Airport 46 km by car 35 minutes
Galway City 70 km by car 1 hour
Dublin Airport 247 km by car 3 hours
Shannon Airport 180 km by car 2hrs 20 minutes
Belfast Airport 280 km by car 3 hrs 30 minutes
Westport 17km by car 15 minutes
CLICK HERE to print a copy of our Map
Approaching Castlebar from Dublin, Sligo, Ireland West Airport, Derry and Belfast:
• Proceed straight through the first 2 roundabouts, taking the exit signposted for Westport.
• At the 3rd roundabout, take the 2nd exit sign-posted 'Newport'.
• Proceed for approx. 300 meters and the hotel and Multi-storey Car park is located on your right.
• Proceed directly into the Multi-story car park, which has direct access into the Hotel.
Entering Castlebar from Galway, Limerick, Cork, Waterford:
• Proceed to the first roundabout and take the 1st exit signposted for Westport
• At the 2nd roundabout, take the 2nd exit signposted 'Newport'
• Proceed for approx. 300 meters and the hotel and Multi-storey Car park is located on your right
• Proceed directly into the Multi-story car park, which has direct access into the Hotel
Entering Castlebar from Westport:
• Proceed to the first roundabout and take the 1st exit signposted for Newport
• You will see the hotel on the right hand side after a few hundred metres
• To access the hotel car park you will need to pass the hotel and using the next roundabout again approach the hotel
• Enter the Multi-storey Car park , which has direct access into the Hotel
Trains and Buses run on a daily basis from Castlebar to Dublin.
We are located 1 minute walking distance from the main Bus Service in Castlebar.
Please go to www.irishrail.ie to check out Train Times.
Please go to www.buseireann.ie to check out Bus Times.
Parking at The Ellison Hotel Castlebar
At the Harlequin Hotel Castlebar car parking spaces are available at the adjoining Car Park which has access directly into the hotel. Parking is free of charge for all hotel guests.
If you are using satellite navigation system our location details are:
PON Code: KVV 350X
EIRCODE: F23 V279
Mayo welcomes you..
Mayo really is the Ireland of your imagination, come and discover this beautiful and inspiring region. Stunning natural beauty with vibrant urban centres and a quality of life unmatched anywhere in the country of Ireland.
Explore the Wild Atlantic Way, cycle the Great Western Greenway Route, visit one on our many stunning offshore islands, walk up to the peak of wild mountains or experience challenging outdoor activities. Enjoy the best of Irish Cuisine using the freshest local ingredients washed down afterwards with a pint of the black stuff in a traditional Irish pub. With so much to offer it’s hard not to fall in love with Mayo.
Plan a trip to our wonderful country and make memories that are sure to last a lifetime. Come and discover our wild unspoiled nature and get in touch with our rich heritage and history.
Mayo is a hidden treasure just waiting for you to discover.